Do you know how to enable auto brightness mode on Xperia S Android phone?, fortunately the method is very simple that doesn’t need to use the root access or any hacking method to the phone. What do you need is just the correct Android app from Google Play Store.
As we know auto brightness for the screen disabled by default on Sony Xperia S, and no option to change the settings to enable it. For some reason this is happening to Sony Xperia S but this is really happening and to address this problem you need a third-party Android applications. Fortunately, this application is available for free on Google’s play store, you need to do is download, install the android applications in the Sony Xperia S.
- Download and install the Spare Parts app from the Play Store’s download link
- Open the Spare Parts app, then scroll down to the Brightness mode option and select Automatic.
- Close Spare Parts, and reboot your phone.
- Download and install the app Notification Toggle from the Play Store’s download link. You can use any other app that allows you choose brightness modes, but we’ll be using Notification Toggle for this guide.
- After installing Notification Toggle, go to Settings » Accessibility on the phone, and enable/turn on Notification Toggle from there.
- Now open the Notification Toggle app from your apps menu. Press the arrow button to continue.
- Click on 1st Notification, then select/tick Brightness Dialog, then press the Back button on your phone.
- Drag down the status bar on the phone, and click on the bulb icon, then tick Automatic mode, then press close.
That’s all. Now you have auto brightness mode enable on your Sony Xperia S. You can select either to enable or disable the automatic brightness mode option in notification toggle.
However I’ve try also this method on Sony Xperia X10 Android phone, everything goes well but the auto brightness mode option doesn’t work when we access it from phone setting >> Display.
But since this tutorial affected to Sony Xperia S, please drop your comment below if you found same thing as we’d been on Xperia X10 when you applying how to enable auto brightness mode on Xperia S.