How to Install Xperia Arc Launcher to other Android device?, as we know, Xperia Arc is the latest line up Android phone from Sony Ericsson. The phone is same line up with previous Sony Ericsson Xperia Android phone which get popularity since their debuts. And now, could we use Xperia Arc launcher to other Android phone?, the answer is yes. This is possible and could be uninstalled very easily.
Before you begin please notice some information regarding the Xperia Arc launcher, the launcher only works on Android devices running Android 2.1 or higher and once more, the launcher is an app so it can be uninstalled very easy.
Here we go the instruction to install the launcher.
- Download the arcLauncher file on below and save it to your computer.
- unzip the .zip file to get the .apk file
- Plug your phone in via USB cable and mount the storage so you can transfer files to it.
- Unplug the phone.
- On the Android phone, use any file explorer (if you don’t have one you can go to the Android Market and download Astro or Linda file manager for free and use that) to find where you saved the .apk file and click on it (if it pops up saying settings need to be changed follow the button in the pop up and check Unknown Sources ON then hit back and click on the .apk again).
- Click install and wait for it to install.
- Once it is done, click the Home button and a pop-up should appear asking what to set as default, select the Arc launcher and you’ll be all set.
And now, how to remove the Xperia Arc Launcher, it is very easy. let’s follow the instruction below;
- To remove the launcher, just jump to Settings > Applications > Manage Applications and fine the launcher, click on it, then click uninstall.
- Hit the home button and you should be brought back to your normal home screen.
However if you want to know more further information regarding the launcher, please visit the original page. If you appreciate his work, just donate or thank to him.