Samsung Galaxy S has already the update to Android 2.2 Froyo. The Android Froyo for Galaxy S promise increasing speed up to 2.5x compare with Eclair. And now, How to Update Samsung Galaxy S to Android 2.2?. This question has simple answer. Just do with PC and follow the instruction.
The Android 2.2 Froyo for Samsung Galaxy S has some enhancements and update like, Google Maps with navigation, support Flash Player 10.1, a nice Message editing, has ability to save applications to memory card, Search in-browser with Google, Translate, Wikipedia and Dictionary and many more.
So, how to update Galaxy S?, the answer available below and please follow the instruction.
1. Download and install the latest version of Kies, Samsung’s software upgrade program from www.samsungmobile.co.uk (compatible with PC only)
2. Plug your phone into your PC using the USB cable provided
3. Click on Easy Start to set your device up with the software
4. Back up all of your data using Kies
5. Select ‘update’ from the menu
6. The firmware update will download and install onto your Samsung Galaxy S
Please notice, you need to keep the device plugged in at all times, until prompted that the update has been successful and then your Galaxy S has restarted.