Do you update your Xperia X8 phone to Android 2.1 Eclair?, if yes, it is a good news and congrats. But if you have any problem on keyboard such as unable to landscape position while typing the text. Just follow the instruction below to return back your Xperia X8 on business.
- Enter to [Settings], choose [language & keyboard]
- Check [Chinese keyboard] than enter to [Chinese keyboard setting]
- Choose [portrait keyboard] -> 12-key phone pad
- Choose [landscape keyboard] -> full qwerty
- Enter to [settings], choose [sounds & display]
- Check [orientation]
And now Xperia X8 return back to normal again. However, don’t afraid to upgrade your X8 phone to Android 2.1 Eclair because it is promising many enhancements and bug fix. and now, we just wait to upgrade to Android 2.2 Froyo. Hopefully, Sony Ericsson release soon the upgrade but until now no word regarding the Android Froyo on Xperia X8 Android phone.