The Need for Speed Shift for Android is the most visceral and aggressive racing simulation ever seen on Android. If you already get the version v.1.0.4 at the previous post, now we have update version to v.1.0.60. The download link has 2 file, .apk file and data file. But you could just merge the data file into v.1.0.40 data file directory without reinstall the .apk file
So, what we get from the update version of Need for Speed Shift v.1.0.60. It has some fatures update such as;
- Drive 20 awesome cars including the BMW M3 GT2, Lamborghini Gallardo, and Pagani Zonda
- Features 18 tracks in 3 stunning locations, Quick Race and Career Modes
- 3 difficulty settings, and physics-based accelerated 3D graphics.
How to install the game without any error occurs on your Android phone. Please follow the instruction below;
- Download the complete file (.apk and data) here or mirror link.
- extract the file
- Install .apk file, after installation finish just select “DONE”, DO NOT OPEN the game.
- extract .zip file and copy-paste folder: “com.eamobile.nfsshift_na_wf” to /sdcard/android/data/
- Now you could open and enjoy the game.
If you already installed the previous version, like I said above, just copy the data file into existing data directory. With this step you will have 4 tiers cars more.